July Ipsy Bag


This month’s Ipsy Bag came in an adorable pink faux leather bag with scalloped edges.



I got a Pur-Lisse Sunscreen.  I prefer my spray sunscreens so will be giving this to a friend.

Faith Aeromatherapy Citrus Ginger Body Lotion this smells really nice (although the ginger sort of smells like a household cleaning product lol!)



A Bare Minerals 5-in-1 Cream Eyeshadow this is an interesting product that I was interested to try.  It goes on very nicely 


Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer I love bronzers so am very excited about this product!  I immediately tried this on and it is very pigmented and with a big fluffy brush makes a beautiful bronze color.  I think I will really enjoy this product.



Tints & Sass Lip & Cheek Stain - I have never tried a stain product so was super happy to get this.  I tried it on my lips and my cheeks.  It stained very nicely but, personally I would still layer blush or lipstick over top.  I won't use it on my lips as it is quite drying but, I will use it up on my cheeks.  Still, fun to try something new.





Overall, I was super happy with what I got and thought it was more than worth the $10.  It is always fun to try new products and this definitely gets me doing that :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment