Knitting - Lace & Mohair Scarf

I got this pattern from Purl Avenue.  I only cast on 161 stitches as I wanted to make it smaller.  So far, I am very pleased with how it looks and it is a very easy, repetitive pattern.

Materials
US 4 (3.5mm) 24″ circular needles
1 skein of Patons Lace yarn (5 ply/sport/fine)-approximately 85g/498 yards/455m
Stitch marker
Yarn needle
Gauge
26 sts and 32 rows=4″ in stockinette
Pattern
Cast on 225 sts. Place stitch marker and begin knitting in the round. Do not count stitches on Rows 1 and 2.
Rnd 1: K1, *yo, K3, yo, K1; rep from * to end.
Rnd 2: Knit.
Rnd 3: K2, sl 1, K2tog, psso, *K3, sl1, K2tog, psso; rep from * to last 2 sts, K2.
Rnd 4: Knit.
Repeat Rounds 1-4 until approximately 9.5″ (24 cm) or desired width.
Bind off and weave in loose ends and ta-da! Now you have a new scarf!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elle - I saw you knitting this on your holiday and it looked so lovely - thanks for sharing xx Sally

    ReplyDelete