September Ipsy Bag


This month’s Ipsy Bag theme is 'Street Style' and featured some of our fellow YTer's












Everything came in this hip silver faux leather bag that is a nice size



I got this Briogeo 'Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask' that I am very excited to try. I will put this in my suitcase for traveling next weekend.



I got this NYX Hot Single Eyeshadow in Arrogance.  I love my other NYX Hot Singles but have enough other shadows in purple so think I will regift this.


Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil I have more than enough eye pencils but, I like this color and that it is waterproof so, I am keeping this.



Crown Brush Shadow Crease Duet Brush I love the Crown Brushes that I won and absolutely love that this is dual ended.  Perfect for travel.




Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet tThis is the perfect shade for fall - a rich ruby berry color.




Again, I am very happy with what I got and thought it was more than worth the $10.  To like 4 out of the 5 items (and the 5th is only because of I have enough purple shadows otherwise the NYX shadow is great).  It is always fun to try new products and this definitely gets me doing that :-)

They do have some discount codes so if anyone wants me post those, let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment