Ipsy October


The theme this month is 'Beauty Candy' and everything came in this nice vinyl blue bag that is a nice size and should be great for traveling







An Epice Purifying Exfoliator that will be perfect for travel.

I got this Starlooks Lip Gloss that is quite light and very heavy and sticky.  The cotton candy scent makes me hungry.

Although I don't 'need' another mascara, I have never tried  Model Co Mascara so was happy to get this...even if it has to go into my B.U.S.


This Nicole OPI nailpolish in Feeling Very Cherry looked almost black but when I opened it, it appears to be a dark cherry color.  A little more daring than I would normally wear but, it will get me out of my comfort zone.





This Fig & Rouge Rose Berry Hand Cream smells really nice and moisturizes without being greasy.  It is something that is good for work so I can go right back to typing without leaving a residue on my keyboard.



Although there weren't any products that got me super excited, I am pretty happy with this month's bag.

If you sign up for Ipsy it is $10 a month and if you use my code, I get some points http://www.ipsy.com/r/8ei2?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general 

No comments:

Post a Comment