Ipsy November


The theme this month is 'Girl Meets Glitter' and everything came in this glittery silver bag While it is a cute theme and the bag is a nice size but is very cheap and plastic feeling.  Oh well, what matters is what's inside!




I am super excited about this gorgeous Be a Bombshell Eye base in Submissive.  It is such a pretty color and I love the Be A Bombshell 5-in-1 eyebase as it evens out my crepey lids so hopefully this will do the same.




This Mark Anthony hairspray looks really nice and will be perfect to travel.  I love that it has Morocco and Argan Oil and it has a really nice scent.  I will be throwing this in my suitcase to take with me this weekend.




This is the only product I am iffy about. I wanted to love this JCat Wonder Lip Paint but, yikies it is DARK. Maybe applied sparingly with a lip brush and a light gloss on top to soften it up?


This Temptu highlighter in pink pearl looks so pretty and, I just don't have enough highlighters lol!  Again, perfect for travel.


I have never tried a waterproof eyeliner before so will be interested to try this Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Eyeliner.  I just hope it is fairly easy to get off at night.

I am super happy with this month's bag and can't wait to play with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment