Going out for Date Night

We have date night every Wednesday night.  Most times, we stay home but tonight, we decided to go out so I thought I would show you my outfit.  Keep in mind that it was 80 degrees today so the restaurants will all be air conditioned but outside will probably be in the 60's by the time we leave the restaurant.



I love contrasting fabrics - the fringed sweater combined with the leather skirt, the sequined silk top and the strappy shoes. 
 


I thought this delicate necklace would look sexier than a big statement piece.


I think these shoes are so cute with their zippered leather heels


I hope that everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous , Elle!!!
    - Linda, ny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda :-) I hope you are having a fabulous week.

      Delete