Walmart Beauty Box for December


I got my Walmart Beauty Box.


  I have had good luck with Aveeno products so will be throwing this in my luggage for our next trip.

  I am looking forward to trying these John Frieda products

 I haven't had good luck with Loreal skin products but am open to seeing how I like these


 I am currently using a full size of this Loreal shampoo and don't care for it.  Typically Loreal hair products don't work well with my hair.

  I love Nivea and this will be nice to try.

  I have had good luck wtih Olay so look forward to trying this tone perfecting cream



 I have tried two different versions of this Ponds cream (in fact, have one in my suitcase and one was in my November empties) and didn't care for them.  
   I can always use towelettes and have never tried the Ponds.

I know it is only $5 (and that is for the shipping) but I wasn't very pleased with this month's box.  It is all samples and some I don't care for.  I will stick with it for another quarter before deciding if I want to cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment