Ipsy January


With 2015 being the year of 'being content' and 'focusing on what I have' I realize that there is no longer a want or need for Ipsy in my lfie.

 This month's Ipsy bag came in this adorable sturdy vinyl bag that is white on one side and blue on the other



 I love this brush from Elizabeth Mott shadow brush. 

 This BellePierre Shimmer Shadow looks beautiful but I have enough so I will be giving this away.

  This sample of La Fresh Eco-Beauty Moisturizer will be great for travel.

 This Probelle Into The Blue Nail Lacquer looks beautiful but is not something I would wear (not even on my toes) so I will be giving this away.

 This Pacifica Eye Shadow looks nice but I have enough so I will be giving this away.

I like the bag and the brush and the sample moisturizer but, am disappointed in the other 3 products.  I am cashing in points, I will get one more month of Ipsy and then I will be canceling.

No comments:

Post a Comment