Ipsy February


With 2015 being the year of 'being content' and 'focusing on what I have' I realize that there is no longer a want or need for Ipsy in my life so, right after this bag shipped, I canceled my subscription.  Of course, I really loved this month's bag lol!

 This month's Ipsy bag came in this adorable sturdy vinyl bag that I will use for traveling

 I used my points before canceling to get this Bare Minerals 5 in 1 shadow.

 This beautiful blush from Model Co is Cosmopolitan.  I will definitely get some use out of that!

 An eyelash curler is something I will definitely put to good use

 I love face oils so am really excited to get this little bottle by Mitchell and Peach

  As you will see next week in my favorites, I am loving my lip stains right now so this City Colors Lip Stain will be fun to have.

 Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray will be great for when we travel.

 Overall, this may have been Ipsy's best bag for me!  Totally love everything I got. I am glad to be focusing on what I have but, may well resubscribe in the future once I work through a lot of my stash.  Definitely a fun service that gives me a chance to try products I wouldn't normally get and they are especially great for all the travel that I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment