Elle's Life December


I absolutely love Christmas - having the tree up, the lights, the music and it just feels so cozy.  Mark & I drove around and saw lights and we had Christmas music on all the time at home - as I said, I love it all. Having time off of work when everything slows down is also amazing!

Right before Christmas, a dear girlfriend sent me this gorgeous Amaryllis plant...she timed it perfectly to bloom for Christmas. It brought us both so much joy every day to see how quickly this plant grows and to think of our wonderful friends.


Mark & I at a Christmas party:


Olivia is doing well but has had to juggle chemo treatments to make it so she has a space where she can feel good to do well on her Provincial exams.  Here is her school photo and I promise to include an update on her in January favorites.


For New Years, we did a dressy but still comfortable attire (I love those black suede shoes with the gold heel!)

     

We went to one of our favorite little Italian places and had the most amazing dinner.  Then we went back home and watched a movie snuggled up together on the couch....the perfect way to usher in the new year.


May 2016 hold fabulous things for us all! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love those older ranch style homes with the lights! Your dress for the Christmas party is gorgeous, I love the design on it. I'm glad Olivia is doing well, and I hope she also does well on her exams. We spent a quiet evening at home too for New Years.
    Sherry G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sherry. I must be old as when I was young all I wanted to do for New Years was go out but now, spending New Years "in" is the best :-)

      Delete