Elle's Life January


I have been so busy, with work and travel, that I wasn't able to get in for my bi-weekly manicure.  With gel nails, it doesn't look pretty when they are growing out and you are in desperate need of a fill.  After I painted my nails, to disguise the 'gap' by the cuticle, I painted it with a light glitter polish to look like it was glitter falling.  I actually think it turned out cute



We went out to a little brewery place called Fate 
that serves pizza and salad. I am not a big beer drinker except when we go here - they have a knack for always bringing me a beer that I love (this time it was a hefeweizen - not too hoppy and just a hint of sweetness).  

Everytime we go there we are struck by their AMAZING service (the wait staff is always so nice). They do an amazing job with their food. I had the caesar salad which had just a bit of basil pesto in it - try this at home and let me know what you think.  Yum!



Mark got the house salad which was fresh and tasty.


We split a mushroom, pepperoni pizza (I got ham and sausage on my side) which was woodfired.  So delicious.  If you are in Arizona, I definitely recommend you go by one of their locations and check them out.




We traveled and ate out a lot!  Sometimes I was healthy like with this Shrimp Lettuc Wrap

and other times I was not...like with these Flautas (SO filling and good)



I was only able to make it to one of my two bookclubs this month, but had a fabulous time.  I was also able to get together for lunch with three fabulous girlfriends that I haven't seen in way too long (one of them I hadn't seen in 5 years! Yikies).

I hope that your year is off to a great start! 

Elle 

No comments:

Post a Comment